*Command is a co-creative term that correctly puts your head space into a place of deserved-ness, openness, and acknowledgement of your power as a co-creative entity in the boundless and timeless universe.
2. Utilize your community. If you know 100 people who are willing to give you $10 you've got a large part of your registration paid for. In return you will bring back gifts: video of some of the happenings, a skill/idea share of the stuff you learned, and your own shining post-retreat self.
3. Remind yourself that you are open to receive help from both known and unknown income sources.
4. Start right now living in deep appreciation of your life. Think about all your amazing friends and family and how everything unfolds in perfect harmony even when things seem to be really crappy.
5. Love and appreciate your body. There are things that you can and cannot physically do right now. See it all in love. Don't say anything disparaging about yourself, ever. Love your weight, your smile, your hair, all of it. Appreciate the fact that you are alive.
6. Start dreaming about hula hooping in Bali or Sedona. Visualize it and see yourself there to the point that it brings a smile to your face.
7. Contact Jaguar Mary about setting up a payment plan.
8. Invite your community to invest in a Sacred Circularities Community Membership. A group of hoopers who purchase a membership together are guaranteed the lowest retreat rates for three years. With a retreat membership, two people can attend the retreat for just the cost of accommodation in both Bali and Sedona.This is a great offering. Details here: Sacred Circularities Community Memberships.
9. Give yourself more time and space to fund your trip with Paypal's Bill Me Later option which is accepted by Sacred Circularities. Bill Me Later is currently only available in the US.
Movement Meditation Retreat in Bali
SCBali 2015 Retreat Information * Register for SCBali 2015 * SCBali 2014 Retreat Reviews
Follow Sacred Circularities on Facebook and Twitter
Check us out on Instagram
Subscribe to our Youtube Channel
Receive the SC Loveletter